Monday, February 7, 2011

Progress and Paint!

Lots of things have been going on at the house this past week.

The drywall was finished.


The ceiling textured.


My cabinets, washer, dryer and range were delivered. The cabinets are Thomasville from Home Depot. The stain is Tawny and they are oak. I was a little worried that they might be a little too dark but I love them!


Then, we primed the ceiling (yes we had to do the ceiling) and every wall.


We also finished painting the kitchen/hall/laundry areas (all the same color) so that we can start to install cabinets!

This color is Martha Stewart Toasted Marshmallow.
It's hard to get a good picture of the color but here is a closer shot so you can maybe see. Next time I'll take my good camera out to get a better picture. This picture was taken on my phone.


I have a darker color that is really homey that I am doing in the living room and wanted to do everywhere but got outvoted so this color is a few shades lighter.

The electrician has also been hard at work and we now have light in most rooms at the flick of a switch!

No comments: