Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Congratulations Tami!

I have to say congratulations to my friend Tami. Even though she's been married for over a week now, I still need to do it.

So Congratulations to the Mr. Dr. Tami Logenhardts. :) You're going to have a long and happy life together.

The beautiful bride and I.


We started the day off at the spa.

If you live in or around Lincoln and want a pedicure, the place we went is the place to go! It's called Ambience. It's over by Williamson Honda. They were some in depth pedicures. Much nicer than anywhere else I've ever been. They used orange slices and hot milk, hot stones, hot towel wraps and much more.

Here is a shot of her reception the night before the wedding. She used big paper lanterns as the main decoration and they really spruced the place up.


Here's a couple pics of her bouquet and the bridesmaid's.



The good lookin' wedding party :)

No comments: