Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chicken-etti

I like to watch 19 kids and counting. A couple of episodes ago they were filming Josh and Anna and Anna made something she called Chicken-etti. I tried to pay attention to what she said was in it but of course I forgot. I knew it was something I could make and we would like. I went to their site the other night and they had it listed! Yay! So in case you would like to make it also I'll repost it here:

Recipe for The Famous "CHICKEN-ETTI"

1 can of Rotel

1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup

1 cup of Milk

1/2 block of Velveeta Cheese

1 package of Spaghetti Noodles

3 Chicken Breasts

2 cups Mozzarella Cheese

Cook Chicken Breasts thoroughly, then slice into strips. Combine first four ingredients in bowl. Heat in microwave and stir until desired consistency is reached, milk may be more/less depending on whether you want sticky or runny sauce. Boil Spaghetti noodles and drain. Pour noodles in 9x13" pan, add cheese sauce and mix thoroughly. Top with Mozzarella cheese and Chicken Strips. Place in oven at 350 until cheese melts. Serve and Enjoy!!!

No comments: