Saturday, December 5, 2009

Laurens poor stomach

Well I think that we are getting her figured out a little bit. Not totally sure though.
-We added soy back into my diet and she seems to tolerate that just fine.
-We took tomatoes out because she was getting bad diaper rashes and that seemed to help.
-We tried to add milk back in and that was a big fat fail.

So we think that milk and tomatoes are bad but soy is ok. However her diapers are still not quite under control so I think there is still something that I'm eating that is bothering her. I guess I will continue to experiment with my diet. Good news is that she doesn't seem to be in as much pain.

The chiropractor mentioned taking probiotics which I'm going to look into. They help with digestion. I think the chiropractor is helping with the reflux as it doesn't seem like I have to worry about giving her as much medicine as I did for a while.

That's all for now...

No comments: