Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve Day!!!!!!



Yesterday I had planned on making cinnamon rolls all evening. But, it was Adams brothers birthday and he is leaving for Florida for 5 months so his mom had supper for him. So I rushed home and mixed up some dough and then we went to supper while it rose.

After supper I came home and made some cinnamon rolls! These are the best ever. They are my great grandmas recipe and she was famous in our little town for them. I dare you to find a better cinnamon roll!


She has been with me a lot this week as I made a present for my cousin that reminded me a lot of her and then of course making her cinnamon rolls.

Good thing I snuck one last night because I shut my alarm off this morning instead of hitting snooze and only woke up when Adam got a rescue call so I didn't even get one for breakfast :(

I was going to share the recipe with you but I didn't have time to grab it this morning.

Tonight is church, then Adam's moms side of the family. Then we wake up, open presents at Adams parents house then off to my family.

Have a great Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look so good! Oh how I miss those! I'll have to get the recipe from you...

The Krempins said...

Those look delicious!! You definitely need to post that recipe!