Thursday, December 18, 2008

Plowin snow



When Adam called me, I said I'd tag along because when I left home he was in bed and if I didn't go I'd be in bed when he got home so I figured I'd spend a couple minutes with my hubby.

Here he is plowin away

I don't really know how I thought it worked but guess what - there's a remote to work while driving, reversing, watching out for curbs....

Here's some snow flying up over the truck


and view from behind the plow for this unsung hero (I mean, how much more important can you get than the guy who removes of snow from your parking spot. Who wants to step out into deep snow and then have to have the bottoms of your pant legs soggy. They are out there early in the mornings and late at night ensuring that you don't have to endure snow tall enough to get up over the lip of your shoes and then you have wet socks and cold feet)



I took my camera along. I still don't know how to work it. I thought I'd get out and try and take a fancy or cool picture so I took a bunch of some steps

and then I got roped into helping. Why'd I think it was smart to get out of the truck? IDK. I suppose sprinkling salt isn't so hard.

Look at that nicely plowed parking lot


Brrrr, sure looks cold.

I didn't get home until 11 that night (11 is past my bedtime for those of you who can live w/o sleep and think 11 isn't bad), didn't get to sleep until after 11 last night and probably won't get to sleep until super late tonight. Then I'll be getting up super early tomorrow because a storm is heading our way and I sure wouldn't want to not predict everything I could possibly run into on my way to work and get here a little late so I'll be leaving home an hour early.

No comments: