Monday, January 4, 2010

So long 2009!

My new years resolution? To blog at least 3 times a week. I think this is one resolution I can achieve. Even if it's just as simple as letting you guys see a new picture of Lauren. Which by the way...


What kid photo album would be complete without this photo?

Moving on - everyone is doing it so I'm going to jump on the blog bandwagon.

2009: A year in review.

January

January 5th, 2009
Got the call that my parents house was on fire and returned home to find it was a total loss.

Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 19th, 2009
Found out that I was pregnant.

February, March and April were filled with home improvement projects and gardening.

May:
May 7th, 2009
20 weeks pregnant! Ultrasound to find out gender was unsuccessful as our little girlie already had a mind of her own. Everything else was looking great!


May 10th, 2009
Adams sister graduates high school.

Construction on my parents new house begins.

June: Wedding showers, bachelorette parties and baby preparations!

June 27th
One of my best friends Tami gets married!

July: Lots of canning going on.
July 12th, 2009
I turn 26. Over half a century :)

July 18th, 2009
One of my other best friends Amanda gets married!

August: Baby Showers and more canning.

September! My parents move into their sparkly new house!

September 18th, 2009
Lauren Olivia Miller was born at exactly 5pm! 7 pounds and 19 inches long.

September 24th, 2009
I was re-hospitalized with post pardum pre-eclamsia. A rare condition that caused me to have very high blood pressure after Lauren was born.

October and November have been spent at home watching Lauren grow.

December has shown us the worst winter since 1972 is what I hear. At least 17 inches to date!

It's been a very big year but what year isn't? Our lives will be forever changed with the birth of Lauren and we can't wait to watch her grow in the years to come!

No comments: