Thursday, November 6, 2008

Communting



Commuting an hour to work each way isn't so horribly bad. The hardly getting to be home is.

If I want to exercise and have to go to the grocery store like I had to last night, I'm away from home from 7-7. I go to bed at 10:30 so I really only have 3 usable hours a day at home.

Besides the fact that most of my day is spent not really doing what I want to be doing, when I do get to finish a project, there is no more natural light left. I haven't gotten a ton of great photos out of my camera that I know is possible because I need natural light. Needless to say, the following photos kinda suck. I either had to use a flash which washes out parts of the project or use no flash and lighten it in Photoshop.

I made this little guy for our United Way craft fair at work.




Not to mention that you don't have enough time to spend on a project getting it perfectly right, there is dust on the door that you hung your project on....

No comments: