Monday, November 24, 2008

You've got to be kidding me

There are two curtains needed for the living room in our house. After finishing the first one, I was short on material needed to finish the second one. No biggie, even though I had bought the material at Hancock Fabrics, I knew Hobby Lobby had the material and I had a 40% off coupon for there. I had gotten the material to make the office curtains there - same material.

So I went and got some the other day.

And I got up Sunday morning and started working on the curtain. I had one panel I had already cut from the other material and so I cut my new material. I put them face together. Then I sewed.

Then I laid it out.



What the??? You've got to be kidding me right? They're two different colors. It's the same dang material only a slightly different color at different stores. I don't even know why I laid it out right side up. It should have been right side down because I was going to lay the backing on it. Good thing I did though.

Then I got angry and walked away for about 8 hours....and then I spent some fun fun time with my seam ripper.

Adam spent some time this weekend putting in a wood burning stove into the garage. My parents gave us this. They used to heat their house with this and only this stove. Cutting wood in the dead of winter to heat your house. Fun times. Let me tell you...
This garage sure is turning into the ultimate man cave.
Heat source? Check.
TV? Check.
Fridge? Check.
Tools? Check.
He'll never come inside now.


Oh and by the way, I still don't have a kitchen faucet.

Anyone disturbed by me washing dishes right next to the toilet? It's ok, you don't have to eat at my house this week. (I did this after you left Carol - no worries)

No comments: