Friday, August 15, 2008

Craft Room

I had to take pics of the craft room I have been working on lately. I didn't have anything out in the house because it was staged but after so long of that I decided it wasn't like it was going to matter because it's not like it was selling w/o that stuff out - BUT, if I was going to have it out I better have it organized. So here is what I barely got to enjoy before having to tear it apart again :(







Stuff waiting to be scrapbooked:


Stamps:




Paper Storage and my Sizzix!


Ribbon Storage and Letter Storage:


Scraps, Adhesives, Sizzix Dies, Crop-A-Dile and Cutting Tools:


Buttons, Pearls and Extra Ribbon Pieces:


Brads, Eyelets, Flowers and other small storage:


Misc Small Storage:


My work area with laptop and my nice large self healing cutting mat:


Sewing area:



And then 1/2 hour later...... :(


No comments: