Friday, September 26, 2008

Nikon D60

It's here! Nice and shiny and new!


Unfortunately I didn't do anything cool last night to take pics of. By the time I got home from exercising it was time to sit my butt on the couch, watch Ugly Betty and Greys and fold laundry.

Oh, I did take 100 pictures of my kitty trying to figure out how to make her look awesome and yet have a blurry background. She was posing for me. Really. She was. She normally runs away if I get right in her face but last night she sure looked like she was more bored with me than anything. I'll post a picture later so you can see what I'm talking about. This camera won't be making the trip with me back and forth to work getting jostled around in my purse. No Siree. By the time I was done folding laundry it was time to crash so I didn't do any uploading.

My sister is coming to help with the house this weekend and she's gonna teach me a thing or two. Help...........I need to know how to utilize this camera!

No comments: