Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 3rd

and it's definitely fall! No. It's COLD out there! All of Adam's softball games this season are late too. I think it's time to break out the parka or I'll be freezing in the stands!

Last night I had my first ever cake testing. After my fiasco with the raspberries I went to the store yesterday and got some raspberry pie filling. I also picked up some strawberry filling to test the difference between homemade and store strawberry filling. And the verdict is........store bought strawberry filling. We didn't think you could really taste the raspberry and the store bought strawberry tasted more real than the homemade. Less work for me. I'm ok with that!

Adam also worked on the quilt rack a little more last night and while it isn't done, here's a sneak peak

No comments: