Friday, October 24, 2008

Bye Bye Leeloo



She is gone. We sold her. Onto her next owner.

I have to say that I'm a little sad. She's kinda the perfect car. But when I think about it I miss the other cars that have been in our lives too.



I miss this pretty gal some days. Bernadine. She was fun.

Do I even have to say that I miss this car?

Eleanor. Oh Eleanor. Hope to see you again some day.


At the moment I miss this truck. Our current truck isn't making Adam happy and we're trying to re-sell it and it hasn't sold and I just want the old one back.

SO. We were supposed to be getting a different truck after the car and truck sold but I got a call from my silly hubby this morning with a new idea that maybe we could get an Eleanor the third!!!!

Have I told you lately that we change our minds a lot?

No comments: