Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Horse Cake

My sister-in-law has been in love with my cake decorating magazines. She looks through them when she they're sitting out and when I had to make the black and white wedding cake and our house was a mess and I was Adam's parents house making it and Abby and her mom walked out the door. 3 seconds later, Abby comes clomping back in the house, sets the magazine down and clomps back out the door. Guess she wanted to look again :) Anyway her birthday was on Monday so I had asked her what kind of cake she wanted me to make her. She said she wanted a horse on it. Later she told me that she wanted a bunny and kitty on it also.

I wish that I would have had more time to work on this cake but it turned out ok.
The horse is a little too much of a chunky monkey.

Although my husband kept popping in the kitchen asking if I was done yet and ready to go eat and told me I didn't need to make the bunny and kitty, I made them anyway :) The bunny turned out pretty cute and the kitty...well I won't be uploading pics of that :)

And Abby liked it so I guess that is all I can ask for.

No comments: